When your child has access to DoodleMaths, their log-in will also give them access to DoodleTables.
- DoodleTables empowers children to master their times tables.
- Exercises support children in developing their step-counting skills and gradually encourage instant recall, taking them beyond the standard 12 x 12 multiplication grid.
Times Table Practice Booklets: Principles
- Learn as a memorised phrase by repeating sound pattern out loud.
- Learn each fact one way round only, then get confident at switching factors.
- When trying to recall a fact, say the WHOLE number sentence out loud and see if the answer trips off your tongue.
- Learn one new fact at a time. Don’t try to learn the whole times table at once
- Each booklet works progressively through learning a times table.
- Practice the first part of the new times table
- Practice the second part of the new times table
- Practice all the facts from the new times table
- Mix this times table with previously learnt times table facts